Rugby Europe is hiring a Competition Coordinator to manage part of our Competitions Portfolio.
Under the responsibility of the Director of Competitions, duties will be as follow:
- Main coordinator for Club/Franchise Competition.
- Main coordinator for Beach and Snow Rugby Competitions.
- Support on other competitions of the RE Portfolio, including Rugby Europe International Championship (XV’s a side) and Rugby Europe Sevens season.
- Coordinate and Monitor timely registration of players and teams on RE database
- Develop competition Manuals and game documentation.
- Ensure event regulations are met, including sending and collecting competition literature to participants (Manuals, appointments, team sheets, game sheets).
- Match officials logistics.
- Results management.
- Logistics with RE Partners.
- Coordination with Marketing, Communication Department.
- When required, travelling to competitions for onsite event coordination.
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
- Reporting, benchmark and analysis of the performances of the competition life cycle.
- Proactivity in developing further the RE database functionalities.
- Coordination of ad hoc projects as defined by the Competition Director.
- Compile and prepare presentations, reports, minutes for various meetings (Board of Directors, Committees, Workshops).
- Manage and maintain Rugby Europe Competition and players database.
- General administrative follow-up, draft of letters, archiving of competition documents on RE Server, etc.
Skills / Profile:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a Sport Management, Business or Communications School, University or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Truly bilingual English and French, a third language (Russian) is a plus. European (UE and
Non EU) citizens are welcome to apply.
- Sports background preferred, ideally in an international sports federation or within a
private sport event organiser.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in delivering official competition documentation (Presentations, Handbooks)
is a plus.
- Rugby background is welcome.
- Likes challenges and is results-driven. Positive, determined and perseverant.
- Ability to work during week-ends (approx. 5-10 week-ends per year).
- Ability to nurture and foster good relationships with stakeholders.
Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Expectations to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline to apply: March 31st, 2021.
Rugby Europe is the governing body responsible for the promotion, development, administration and management of international competitions for the 48 member unions across Europe. The association organises over 100 international games and 20 rugby tournaments each year, among which Men’s fifteen-a-side European Championships (Championship, Trophy, Conference 1 & 2, Development), U20 and U18 European Championships, all Europe Sevens Nations Competitions Men and Women, Sevens Club Competition, Beach and Snow Rugby Tours.