World Rugby/Rugby Europe Level 2 Coach of Match Official Rugby Course 2018
The Course Local Manager will be: Tijmen Vader - [email protected]
Prerequisites for nomination are:
- Be actively officiating for a minimum of 2 years
- Be over 16 years of age
- Have completed the World Rugby Level 1 Coach of Match Official course.
- Have completed World Rugby on-line tests on https://passport.worldrugby.org ;
- Rugby Ready,
- Laws of the Game
- Keep Rugby Clean
- Can speak English and/or French.
- Be committed to completing the following accreditation requirements;
- Attend the whole of the Course
- Receive ongoing competency based assessment against criteria.
A questionnaire must be sent with the nomination form giving evidence of the above requirements.
The World Rugby/Rugby Europe T&E program will cover the costs of the Match Official Educators that will deliver the course, the course facilities as well as the accommodation and meals for the course delegates (max. 3 nights). Delegates or their unions will cover international travel costs and transfer costs in Amsterdam. The above Course Manager can be contacted regarding local logistics.