World Rugby/Rugby Europe Level 2 Medical (Immediat Care in Rugby) Course
The course will be held on Friday 23 (12.00) to Monday 26 March (12.00) 2018.
Prerequisites for nomination are:
• Be actively in Sport Medical for a minimum of 2 years
• Have completed the World Rugby L1 Medical (FAIR) Rugby course
• Have completed on-line tests on https://passport.worldrugby.org
o Rugby Ready,
o Keep Rugby Clean
o Pre Level 1 Medical
• Can speak English and/or French.
• Be committed to completing the following accreditation requirements;
o Attend the whole of the Course
o Receive ongoing competency based assessment against criteria.
The World Rugby/Rugby Europe will cover the costs of the Medical Educators that will deliver the course, the course facilities as well as the accommodation and meals for the course delegates (max. 4 nights).
Delegates or their unions will cover international travel costs and transfer costs in Tbilisi.
The above Course Manager can be contacted regarding local logistics.
Please fill out the attached forms and return to email@example.com , latest 01st March 2018.
I will then in March confirm with unions which nominations have been selected or not and send further information to selected delegates.